Our football team exercised today at 10.30 hours in preparation of this Saturdays game against AEK (matchday 12). The news from the training session is as follows :-
- All of the players who took part in yesterdays game against Ergotelis followed a program of full recovery in the gym.
- Olof Mellberg continued with his individual training including a run in the grounds without feeling any discomfort.
- Vasilis Torosidis continued with his regime of recovery including some gym work and a run.
- Raul Bravo actually trained with the remainder of the team in the regular session for at least part of the session. He will be scanned later on today so that his recovery can be monitored.
- Giorgos Galitsios suffered an injury at the end of the session. The first thoughts are that he has suffered a small tear in his left calf and he will need to be closely examined over the next few days to see if any further assistance is required.
Tomorrow we will complete our weeks training with a session starting at 19.30 and immediately afterwards the team of 18 players will be named.