Our footballers completed todays training session in preparation for tomorrows Cup game against Asteras Tripolis. The news as regards the individual players is as follows :-
- Kristian Nemeth and Dennis Rommedahl didn't recover in time for the game and both players followed individual training in the gym instead.
- Antonis Nikopolidis didn't take part in todays training as he was suffering from a stomach complaint and also missed out on tomorrows game.
- Vasilis Torosidis followed part of the training and after he withdrew, continued with an individual training program. This is because he had suffered a knock in the left knee and also misses out on tomorrows game for purely preventative reasons.
- Dudu Cearense is still in Brazil as he recovers from his recent surgery.
- Goalkeepers (2) : Megyeri, Pardo
- Defenders (7) : Mellberg, A.Papadopoulos, Modesto, Bravo, Holebas, Potouridis, Galitsios
- Midfielders (7) : Hurtado, G.Papadopoulos, Fetfatzidis, Ibagaza, Zairi, Riera, Fuster
- Attackers (2) : Pantelic, Mirallas