Our team continued with the weeks training and exercised at 19:00 today in preparation for the weekends game against PAOK (Sunday 19:30 - Matchday 11). The details of the training are as follows :-
- Kevin Mirallas was suffering with some pains in his abdomen and followed a personal training program.
- Olof Mellberg also followed a personal program, his training included a run around the grounds and it is expected that he will be ready to play in the regular team by the end of the week.
- Ariel Ibagaza went to the hospital today for a further scan on his leg. The ultra sound scan showed a significant improvement with his injury and therefore he will follow an intensive treatment program of gym work and running.
- Raul Bravo is already following a program of gym work and exercises in the swimming pool. Tomorrow he will have his own examination and his reintroduction back into the team will be checked.
- Lastly Nikos Papadopoulos followed his own course of treatment including some running and an intensive gym workout as he recovers from his own injury still.